Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 9: Meg

I'm grateful for my friend Meg. It was her birthday last night and we celebrated with dinner at Cosi, seeing New Moon, followed by Cherry Chip Cake at her place. It was really fun to get together with friends and enjoy girly things.

Meg is another one of those girls that is very considerate. She always checks in to see how everyone is doing and seems to remember names and details about people so well. I'm impressed by how out going she is, she's always making friends and planning the next get together. Did I mention she's the friend who also does my hair? Well she does and I love it! I love being able to get together and chat too while getting my hair done.

Meg has a great way of handling hard things. She's always smiling and relying on her faith. She's brave in that regard and I really admire it. We've been able to share some similar pains over the last year and it's really be so great to have someone like her to share some of it with.
Sorry I stole this picture of you Meg off of your blog, but I think you look darling in it. I'm grateful for you very much and hope you had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Meg and Abe said...

You are way too sweet! Thank you for the nice things that you said about me, you are so cute. I am also really grateful for our friendship and the fact that I have someone to talk to about the struggles in my life. Love ya!