1. He is hilarious! He's very witty and uses big words and it's so great. You should play catch phrase with him.
2. He makes me so at peace. In all of my relationships and throughout most of my life I've been kind of anxious, but with Peter I just feel happy and at peace. (Minus when we're trying to make a budget for our future, then the anxiousness creeps in.)
3. Because Peter makes me better than I am on my own. I constantly want to improve for him and with him. I know Peter will bring this about with our children as well.
4. I'm excited to marry Peter because he strives constantly to live a higher standard, constantly trying to discover truth and how to live by it better.
5. Peter treats me with great respect. Peter still opens the door for me after all these years. He is always checking in with me to see if there is something I need or to make sure my toes are covered by the blanket when we're snuggling on the couch. He asks me my opinion on things and really listens.
6. I can't wait to marry Peter because then I get to spend time with my best friend and not have to drive home at the end of the night.
7. Because I want a family of my own and I know Peter will be a loving, fun, consistent, hard working father. (4 in 4 right Pete?)
8. Because I am most happy when I am with Peter.
9. And I feel protected and loved when I'm with him.
10. I especially am excited to find out what other nicknames he'll come up with for me throughout the rest of our lives!