Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 2: Shauna

This is my good friend Shauna. We met several years ago in Provo, UT and quickly became friends. I am grateful for Shauna for many reasons. She's hilarious, always up for anything fun, and super creative. I can always count on her being honest about how my outfit looks or what I should do with my hair.
Although it's been a really long time since I have seen Shauna, I am so grateful for her friendship. I think she is brave and spunky. She's smart too. It seems that anything she sees she can create and do well. She's a loyal friend to many, which is a great example to me.

Shauna is the type of friend that says one day, "I have a darling friend I want you to meet. I think the two of you would be so cute together." She showed me a picture of him, I thought he was cute, and a few days later she introduced me to Peter. So yes, I am most grateful for Shauna's great wisdom in setting Peter and I up. She was right....... we would be cute together.

Thanks Shauna for all of your advice and for all of the fun you've provided over the years.


2 comments:

Shauna said...

oh my gosh this is so weird, im going through my blogs on my reader and see a picture of myself...WEIRD.

I love you jen! this was so nice!

The Crowley's said...

it looks like we are headed down to Utah for Thanksgiving and the game! Are you going to be there too?

Mike