Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 4: And of course, Halie

This is my other niece Halie. I am grateful for Halie because she is my partner in crime. She's always the one dancing in the car with me or asking for me to do her makeup. She always laughs at my jokes too, how could I not love that?!

Halie is very smart, perceptive, and inquisitive. I really admire those qualities about her, especially for someone her age. She's always been considerate of those around her and sensitive of other people's feelings. She is brave enough to tell someone that they look cute or she likes their outfit, even if it isn't someone she knows. I love that.

Halie has provided me with lots of laughs, unconditional love, support, sass, and fun throughout her life. I'm grateful to have a friend like her forever.

No comments: