Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 3: My little Lucy

I'm grateful for my nieces, they are two of the most adorable girls, but today, I'd like to talk about Lucy. This girl is an absolute crack up. She always has some joke, story, comment, or dance to share that will make you laugh. Her and her sister always make me laugh and can always put me in a good mood.

Lucy is independent and doesn't really care what other people think, which is amazing for someone her age. She inherited my eyebrows and so I feel a special kinship with her. You see, all growing up I had kind of crazy eyebrows that grew every direction. My sister called them bulldog eyebrows! Now a days I put great efforts into controlling them, but whenever I see Lucy, she brings me back to the good ol' days.
I am grateful for the joy and love that Lucy has brought to me...... and to her mother. Some people are special gifts from God and she is definitely one of them.

No comments: