Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 7: Shwa

This is my little brother, Shwa (Josh). I am grateful he is my brother. I'm grateful for the example of honesty, humility, and spirituality he has provided. He is so darling and doesn't even know it. He's one of those boys that lots of girls have crushes on and he is clueless that anyone has ever had a crush on him.

I admire most about my brother his desire to do what is right. He has great faith and tries always to follow promptings he receives from Above. He takes seriously the scriptures and the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
He loves his family, supports others, and is always up for playing games. He shows his love for me most often by putting his arm around me or trying to wrestle me! He has a way of making people around him happy. He has an eye for seeking out someone in need and loving them as if he's always known them. And he can always cheer me up with a Ricky Martin impersonation. It's unreal!

No comments: