Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not much to post about

I guess I'm boring or not very creative because I can't really think of a lot to blog about, I guess I'll just talk about what has been going on.

- Peter had a test last week and so he studied like crazy. This usually means he doesn't come home until around 9pm from school. Then when he comes home he eats and then goes back to studying. Fun for me! I sometimes get carried away and try to talk to him and tell him about my day and then remember that I need to let him study.

- Friday after his test we went to dinner and then both fell asleep around 10pm, we're party animals.

- Saturday we slept in and then I applied for jobs while Peter cleaned the house. I really want to find a new job that is more fulfilling and challenging for me and I've been frustrated that I just don't have the time at the end of the day to apply for jobs. So Peter insisted that I apply for jobs and he took over the Saturday cleaning chores for me. Loved it!

- Later that day Peter and I went out to our favorite all-you-can-eat Sushi place before I headed off to a friends baby shower and to babysit for someone else after.

- Sunday was a great day, after church we went to dinner at some friends house and then headed up to the Temple Visitors Center for a concert. Peter's friend, Tiana from high school played in the Mormon Orchestra performance. It really was a great performance and a relaxing night.

- We woke up Monday morning to lots of snow outside. I think this is the most snow I've seen while out here in D.C. Lots of schools and businesses were closed because there was so much snow on the roads. My work was delayed and Peter's school was canceled so we got to sleep in a little before I headed into work. That was a nice bonus to my day.

- And the Bachelor, yes I watch and yes I enjoy watching it. I know it's silly show and so exaggerated and so not real life, but those are the things I like about it. It's carefree to watch and you get a few good laughs out of some of the girls and the awkward moments. I loved on the finale last night that both girls stood up for themselves when he broke things off with them.

- Peter and I are headed out to San Diego for his Spring Break this month and I am so excited. We're staying almost a week and I can't wait. It's been a long time since I've been able to visit San Diego and just relax.

Boring post, sorry. Sometime I'll be glad though that I blogged about everyday things going on.

2 comments:

Laina said...

Whats he in school for? And what kind of job are you looking for?!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Not much to post about??? That seemed like "much" to me