Friday, December 26, 2008

My husband is ridiculous

Peter has had this last week off of school and my family is coming in town for New Years so I gave him a list of things I needed his help with. Now, keep in mind he requested a list so he could be helpful. So I gave him a large list which included tasks like:

- Clean both cars
- Organize laundry closet
- Clean both bathrooms
- Clean paint off fireplace
- Organize pantry

My sweet and perfect husband did all those jobs, but he couldn't just stop there. Without me even asking, he also......
- Repainted the paint mistakes on our ceilings
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Vacuumed the house
- Dusted and cleaned large bookcase (covered in drywall dust)
- Did all the laundry
- Went grocery shopping (for entire weeks worth of groceries for family visit)
- Went to Costco for more food
- Put together TV stand
- Helped me stain the daybed
- Put the sheets on all three beds in the house

....And got me so many darling and great Christmas presents all in one week. This guy is ridiculously amazing! And I love him. Don't be jealous ladies.

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

Too late, im already jealous...

Dan Adan said...

Hi Jen. What a lovely couple you two make. Merry Christmas.

Laina said...

Dude...I was pretty impressed and jealous by the FIRST list. :o)