Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why has no one ever told me about this?

For those of you that really know me, know that I have struggled with crazy eyebrows my entire life. My sister called me bulldog growing up because my eyebrows were so crazy. I honestly don't know why my Mother (or Sister for that matter) didn't start plucking for me at age five. Anyways, although I have tried since I was a teenager to control them, I've had limited success. Until recently when I've turned my eyebrow problems over to a professional (aka waxer) have I had normal (actually nice looking) eyebrow. But still, all this time, no one ever told me about this magic stick. Luckily I was watching the style channel the other day so that I could learn about this amazing product. What is it you ask, a wax stick. That's right, a wax stick! You run it along your eyebrows when getting ready and it holds them in place. Genius. Even when I have gotten my plucking under control, my eyebrows still like to wander. As soon as I get this, there will be no wandering any longer.

And for those of you that may have known about this and never told me, I'm not happy about it.

2 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

On a happy note...I never noticed a problem with your eye brows. Or did I know about the magic stick...so looks like we can still be friends...phew!

Laina said...

Um ok you should probably (as in please do it) post a link to where to get a hold of that miracle stick! I (and my brows) would greatly appreciate it. :o)