Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm kind of cool

A few years ago I did an internship with LDS Family Services Headquarters. While I was there they had me work on several documents to better education unwed mothers and parents of unwed mothers. I truly enjoyed my time there and learned so much. Well the other day I was searching for something on the LDS Family Services website and I saw a link that caught my eye and sure enough it was a link to a document I had created while I was there. I knew that they had distributed this to the other agencies throughout the world, but I didn't know it was posted online. And that years later it's still posted! So, I guess that kind of makes me cool.

The document I am talking about can be found at: http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/wecanhelp/0,12266,2181-1,00.html

Then look on the right side of the page, under "Featured Items" click on "Birth Parent Fact Sheet (English & Spanish)"

2 comments:

Scott and Laura said...

Cool Jen! You are kind of cool! :) Thanks for the congrats.

RuSty and LaLa said...

Your kinda cool but kinda a dork too. Kidding. My sisters who have both adopted from LDS services have probably used your little document.