Thursday, October 2, 2008

Visit my friend's Etsy Shop

My dear friend Shauna Lewis just started an etsy shop (for those of you who don't know what etsy is, think of it as ebay meets craigslist for all things crafty and handmade) to sell custom high contrast paintings from peoples favorite photos. She is so talented and I recommend that you all go check out her website.



And order something from your favorite photos. These make great gifts and are so darling. In fact, Shauna made one for Peter and I for our wedding, check it out.

3 comments:

SUMMER said...

No way! I wanted to order one of these and when I saw them... I thought that was you! I LOVE it!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Sister Green! I was blog spying and came across your blog! Congrats on the marriage...being married is the best! You and Peter are absolutely adorable together, and will one day make cute cute babies :)! I think I had a class with your husband at BYU or was in the same ward as him or something because he looks eerily familiar (and the name sounds familiar too)! Anyway, small world, and congrats again!

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

Thanks for the comment! Umm, yeah, I've made all these brownies and have eaten a lot of them, but I've gotten really good at eating one, giving away most, and even throwing away any that are left that are still around tempting me. These pictures are really cool! I love how happy you look!