Monday, October 6, 2008

I feel good about this......

Carrie Underwood Dating Travis Stork?
Thu, 02 October 2008 at 10:17 am

CARRIE STORK
American Idol champ Carrie Underwood might be dating former Bachelor Dr. Travis Stork, according to sources. Could this twosome be the next reality TV match made in heaven?
Carrie, 25, has been touring America with the “Carnival Ride” tour. And according to the country music blog, Nashville Narc, Stork, 36, was spotted with Carrie backstage. Apparently, he had had an all-access pass to one of her concerts in Topeka, Kansas a few days ago.
Stork, who is an ER doctor, is also the host of the CBS daytime talk show The Doctors (The series is a spin-off of Dr. Phil, which is a spin-off of The Oprah Winfrey Show).

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/02/carrie-underwood-travis-stork-dating/


I love Carrie Underwood and this man is darling. Some may say it's embarrassing for me that I like the show The Bachelor, but I don't care, I just do!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

i feel GREAT about this! thanks for sharing!

ej said...

"Some say"???? I know who that 'Someone' is, lol. You know Carrie has been confused about her last name as of late...maybe it's Stork! Keep me posted on what comes of this cute couple.

Cheryl said...

Well, so does Skylar and of course I get roped in. When is Bachelor starting up again? We feel good about this couple especially if it keeps her far away from Tony Romo!

The Crowley's said...

My top 5 Reality TV/Celebrity couple hook ups that I'd like to see:
1. Shayne--from the last season of the Bachelor & Puck from the Real World--A high maintenance girl like her deserves a high class guy like him.
2. Tyra Banks & Flavor Flav--because Tyra needs to be with someone that is as famous as she is.
3. Clay Aiken & Ellen DeGeneres--because as individuals they are a total mess, perhaps together they could straighten up.
4. Dog the Bounty Hunter & LC--from the Hills--Just seems right to me.
5. Johnny Fairplay--from Survivor & & Miss Teen South Carolina (once she turns 18 of course)--because it goes without saying that their children will be bound for Harvard, Mensa, and Congress!!


Mike

Peter and Jen Bell said...

You are cruel Mike.

RuSty and LaLa said...

I don't know about the hookups mike suggested.

I love the bachelor. How about two seasons ago with brad...Boy has he got some issues. But all was made well with Deana. I am so addicted to that show. I would watch every episode on line because we didn't have a tv. So if you ever miss an episode you can catch up online!