Thursday, January 22, 2009

What was I waiting for?

Last night I finally put our down comforter on our bed. Honestly, why did it take me so long? I was in pure heaven last night as I slept. My husband and I have different body temperatures and so he enjoys our house being on 65 while I find it a little cold. But after last night, I don't care what temperature it's on, I'm good as long as I'm under the down comforter.

I will admit that I am a little spoiled when it comes to down comforters. I have always had one. My Mom is a huge fan and every room you go into and almost every throw blanket is a down comforter. I even went so far as to take mine on the mission with me. I know it may seem silly to some since there is only a two suitcase limit for two years, but it was the best thing I brought! I just sleep better with a down comforter. So cheers to all the great down comforters in the world and the pleasure they bring to many of us! (clink, clink)

1 comment:

M. said...

oooh. I LOVE them! I have one and double i'll ever go back!