Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear CTR 6,

Oh how I love you. Every Saturday I spend some time thinking about how to teach you and what activities we can do that you will enjoy and that will keep your attention span. I get excited when I come up with a good idea and know that you will love it. Dear Audrey, I absolutely love the picture you drew for me. I love that you spent some of your week working on it. You were so brave to come up to me in Sacrament meeting and give it to me. It's beautiful and I love that you put CTR in the middle of the heart. I want you to know it is hanging on my fridge at home. Dear Lily, oh my little Lily. I laugh every time I think about how you tried to ditch my class in the beginning because you were scared to have a new teacher. Where did you learn about ditching at age 5 anyway? I love how you talk about your boyfriend in class. I love your gorgeous face and how your eyes get wide and you smile so big every time you see me. I love how you always tell me you love my class and can't wait to come to it next week. I hope you always feel that way about church. I know you were sad on Sunday when they sent us home because of the flood and so we were going to have to miss our class, but don't be, we will see each other next week. Dear Payton, I LOVE the sweater vests you wear every week. I noticed how cute you were and how excited you get before you were even in my class and I am so excited you're now with me. Dear Riley, you have a quiet beauty that I love. You're so gentle and loving, I've noticed the way you treat you siblings and it's precious. I hope we get to play more together.

Thank you CTR 6 for being my class. I love you all and am privileged to get to spend each Sunday with you.

No comments: