Thursday, September 3, 2009

Suite Treatment

Occasionally when I'm on my work trips I get hooked up with a nice hotel and other things. Well this trip in Reno has been especially nice. The hotel has me in a top floor suite full with a separate bedroom and a double wide jacuzzi tub and separate shower with two shower heads. It's nice. My sister didn't believe me when I told her, so this blog is to prove it to her.When I arrived there was a fruit basket and every night since when I get home there is a little bottle of alcohol and a sweet dessert for me. I seriously am enjoying those yummy desserts. Little does the hotel know that even though I am the contact person on our contract, I'm really not a VIP. I'll take all the perks though!

4 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

forget the double shower heads...a dessert every night! I am sold.

Marianne and Brad said...

Jen that is so cool! haha I am jealous. Miss you guys! looks like your germany trip was awesome.

Rosemary said...

Sweet!

Lauren K said...

Haha, love the pun of your title. So witty...
We miss you guys!
And you totally are a VIP. Live it up!