Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall has come

And do you know what that means in our house? College football! Peter and I had our first college football watching party a few weeks ago when the BYU Cougars played Tulane. It was a great game and it was fun to have people over. Since I love having people over I made some fun treats, mini "Y" cupcakes and oreo ball footballs. Don't laugh..... I'm not yet a professional, but I am working on my skills.
I love this time of year because the weather is starting to chill and it's just perfect temperature to leave the windows open at night. There are lots of games to watch and the changing of the leaves.

3 comments:

ej said...

I know it's just cuz I'm over here and deprived of familiar foods but all that food looks SO incredibly good it almost brings a tear to my eye! How fun to host a football party, I bet that was a great game to watch with other.

Rosemary said...

the food looks yummy! Fall is a favorite time of year for me too! I nice chill in the air. Sweatshirt weather ;) fall colors :)

Flinders Family said...

cute! I am so proud of you! They look awesome!