Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A few things that combat the not so great

I seem to be letting myself get bogged down by the day to day stuff (my job) lately, that I think I should spend some time thinking about the things that make me happy and that I'm grateful for. So here are a few of my favorite things lately:

- Reading! I'm currently reading two books, The Historian and Jesus the Christ. It's a great escape and gets my brain going.

- Diet soda. Is that bad? It fills my cravings and my belly. I'm currently loving the diet cherry coke from Harris Teeter that comes in the large bottle for only 87 cents or Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale.

- I look forward to BYU football games each week.

- My Weight Watchers cookbook. No, I am not on WW, but I love this cookbook because it has healthy recipes that are usually yummy and I know exactly how many calories and stuff I am consuming.

- The cooler, fall air. It's almost time to pull out the sweatshirts. And the leaves are just starting to change. It's so beautiful here this time of year. I can't wait to show my Mom all the colors when she's out here next month.

2 comments:

The Crowley's said...

i love fall too! i bet it is beautiful out there!

Laina said...

I LOVE fall. I wish I could plan a trip back east right about now. I love it out there.