Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Highway to Hana

I am in Maui this week for work and on Sunday I took in some of the sites. I took the famous Highway to Hana. It is a very small, crazy road that takes you through the jungle of Maui, small villages, black beach, and has some of the most amazing ocean scenery along the way. Everywhere I looked I saw something else incredible. These pictures do not do justice to the things I saw. I enjoyed some sunbathing, fish tacos and Hawaiian snow cones along the way too, of course.

6 comments:

The Joslyn Family said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures! What a great job, you seem to get to visit great places. Hope you guys are doing well. If you have any California trips in July or August we will be there!

M. said...

oooh, ouch. no! hard life... i can imagine you cried at having to go there for work!

The Crowley's said...

can I have your job!!!!!

ej said...

Not to be Debbie Downer but I was there when I was newly pregnant with Kohen- the road to Hana makes me want to throw up just thinking about it, lol. It has an unbelievable amount of hairpin turns. But it was beautiful, can't argue that. Fun perk of work!

Cheryl said...

How gorgeous and awesome that you get to travel to so many great places for work. Glad you are doing well!

Laina said...

How random...my friend Katie and her husband Jim and kids went to Maui last week and took the highway to Hana as well!