Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our weekend-o-fun

This last weekend has been a fun one and fully packed. On Friday evening we went camping at a State park in Maryland with some friends from Peter's school. It's been so long since I've been camping and I miss it. We had a great time just hanging out. On the drive home we saw some amazing landscape and stopped by a local stand with fresh veggies and products made nearby. Peter bought me these beautiful lilies.Then we cleaned up our house, went to the ward BBQ and then had some friends over. We saw the movie UP, so cute.

On Sunday was Peter and I's 1st Wedding Anniversary. Yes, it's been a whole year. We relaxed in the morning, went to church, and then enjoyed dinner at his parent's house. It was Father's Day too. Peter and I toasted each other and then all the fathers in the world. We celebrated last night by going to one of our favorite restaurants, Thaiphoon. We'll really celebrate later this summer on our trip to Germany and The Netherlands. So excited!
While I had so much fun this weekend, I'm so tired! Seriously, I'm struggling to be productive at work. Which is funny because I am blogging about not being productive at work, while I'm currently at work not being productive. Ha ha.

3 comments:

ej said...

I thought UP! was a cute movie too~
Happy One Year Anniversary!!!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

I am jealous of your upcoming trip...sounds awesome. I love the whole blogging at work. I am so guilty of that. Except I would do it after hours so I guess it wasn't as bad.

PS being overly tired is a sign of pregnancy.

Laina said...

I can not believe it's been a whole year!!! Congrats!