Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Iao and Lahaina

On Thursday after work I headed out to see Iao Valley. Since I was alone, I didn't hike through the State park although I desperately wanted to. Here are some gorgeous pictures though. I can't believe how green and pretty it is, it's honestly out of a movie or something.After this I went to a little town called Lahaina. It used to be a big fisherman's village. Now there are a bunch of darling shops and restaurants right along the water. I ate dinner at the cutest place with the best ocean view. Then bought some souvenirs, just like every tourist does.
I had a great time enjoying the scenery in Hawaii. I most definitely want to visit again, this time with Peter or some family or friends. I can imagine Hawaii being so much better with someone there to share it with!

2 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth Holmes said...

ill go with you jen!

RuSty and LaLa said...

I agree. The first time I came to Hawaii for School I kept saying to my self. "my mom would love this!" Or "I wish my sister could see this." It seriously is such an amazing place. Next time you come Oahu better be the island you visit, or else.