Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend Delight

This last weekend was a fun one. Friday night we went to dinner at Pei Wei and then Katie Bell's high school musical. They performed Footloose and she was so good! I have seen this on Broadway years ago and so I was a little nervous to see a high school rendition of the show, but Katie made it all worth it. She's so talented at singing and has great comedic timing. She played the wife of the preacher.
On Saturday Peter and I headed out to Maryland to enjoy a hike with some friends at Sugarloaf Mountain. It was so nice to get outside and get a good workout in. The views from the look out points were beautiful.
We ended the night off with going to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Really cute! I liked it. Peter didn't have any tests this coming week and so we were able to relax and play all we wanted.

Peter got me these for Mother's Day.
Love that boy!

No comments: