Friday, May 8, 2009

My dear Kristin

This last week was my good friend Kristin's birthday and so I thought I would take this moment to describe just how much I love this girl. We met almost 10 years ago as freshman at Utah State University. We lived in Valley View Towers and quickly became friends. As you can tell from her picture she has a very contagious smile. Her giggle is just as contagious. I remember many a late nights in her dorm room just laughing about anything and everything. Kristin is a very sensitive person, she always seems to be attuned to the feelings and needs of others. I've always really admire that she isn't afraid to go out of her way to make a friend. Everyone loves Kristin and everyone is her friend! It's been a pleasure as her friend over the last few years to seen how she has grown. She's constantly taking on new challenging and achieving great things. She always up for fun and for something new. It is very rare that this girl turns down doing something fun.

Kristin has been a great friend to me over the years; always follow up to see how I am doing. I've appreciated all the notes and calls and emails I've gotten from her over the years. She's just one of those girls! Love you Kristin.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

my dearest jen! thanks for the kind words and post. i wish i would have found this earlier. i LOVE you and can't wait to give you a big hung in July!