Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Shout Out

I'd like to give a little shout out to my sister, Heather. My sister just continues to amaze me with everything she does. In this time where people are loosing their jobs and many are feeling insecure that they may loose theirs shortly, my sister got a promotion. A big one! And not only did she get a promotion but she came in 7th in the U.S. in sales within her company. She works for a company that leases business space to a variety of businesses throughout the world. So yeah, my sister is one of the top sellers in her company and it's only her first month in her new position. Who does that?! I am proud of myself if I just make it through the day, but not my sister, she's such a hard worker.

In addition to being great at her job, my sister is a great friend to me. She is there to listen when I need her and constantly boosts me up when I need it. She is a darling mother to her two girls, always trying to make them happy. One thing I love about my sister is that she makes friends with everyone she meets. People love her because she's so friendly, considerate and doesn't judge their circumstances.
She's pretty impressive, my sister, and I just thought everyone should know it.

4 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

Sisters are great. I have always been amazed at my sisters and they make me want to be better all the time.

So when are you coming to play with me? Are you coming to Oahu? Let me know.

ej said...

That is awesome news! And even more impressive in times like these. I also agree that she has 2 adorable girls- you are a lucky sister and Aunt, Jen :)

Meg and Abe said...

Jen, your blog is really cute, but it is missing a very important factor...a link to my blog. Don't worry Abe and I are not that upset that we haven't made the cut yet. Just kidding, we still love you.

Laina said...

Jen you are always so sweet!