Friday, February 13, 2009

Kabob Palace


I found this picture today and thought I better give a shout out to the famous and absolutely amazing Kabob Palace. This is a place in Pentagon City (where I used to live out here) that is a little whole in the wall of a place, but has absolutely amazing food. I went there often in my single days when I lived near it. It's open 24 hours and has the best kabobs, chickpeas, rice, naan, etc. Everything is good and so full of flavor. The fellow diners are usually very interesting and I don't always feel the safest there late at night, but I don't care because it's so good and so part of the experience of going there. When my family was in town over the holidays I had to take them and it was a huge hit. It was kind of funny because at the end of the week after many dining and tourist experiences we were recapping our favorite events of the week and Kabob Palace was by far the favorite dining place of most everyones. I'm serious, it's that good!

4 comments:

Scott and Laura said...

sounds like a fun place. Now you've made me want a Kabob and I don't know that there are any good ones around. :)

M. said...

aaah... I <3 the Kabob Palace!! #1... w/ chickpeas only, none of that spinach crap! :)

Tiana said...

Okay this might be an incredibly random question, but where did you find that picture? You are the second person I have heard praise that place, and I think I need to try it!

Peter and Jen Bell said...

I got it from the blog of a girl in my old singles ward.