Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Honeymoon

Peter and I went on a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon. It was such a great week. Honestly, it was so great to just hang out, be in the sun, relax, and eat whatever we wanted. There was beautiful scenery including the rocks of Cabo, the open sea, and the mix of whales and dolphins passing the ship. I think everyone should be able to go on a honeymoon at least once a year. It was so great to be able to spend so much time together and do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted with no responsibilities. Don't worry, the two days after our honeymoon Peter went of to Alabama for a training. It was a rough month being apart. I hated not being able to be with my new husband and enjoy the perks of married life. He's back now though and so once again life is as it should be.

2 comments:

ej said...

I agree with the yearly Honeymoon! I think we will copy you guys and head out to cabo in October...but only cuz you suggested it, lol. Glad Peter is back- not fun having a spouse gone :(

RuSty and LaLa said...

Rusty and I just got back from Cabo. We were probably there around the same time. We were there the first week in July. That would have been crazy to run into you there. Check out our pics of some of the same things on our blog