Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Wedding Day

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing and wonderful our wedding day was. Peter and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 21, 2008. It was a perfect day! I got to marry the man I love! The ceremony was so intimate and so special I can't even describe it. The peace and the spirit I felt in that room was so powerful and wonderful that I don't think I will ever forget it. As I looked at Peter and then looked around at all my family I thought to myself, how can life get any better? The entire day I was numb with how happy I was and how strong I felt God's presence.
That night we had a reception at a family friends house up the canyon in Midway, UT. It was the perfect night for a backyard reception. And those we love so much were there supporting us and celebrating with us. It was so great to see everyone. I have to say, I don't know if I've ever felt more loved and more beautiful than I did on that day.
I want to thank our families for making our wedding and the entire day unbelievable. I know so many of you worked so hard and made great sacrifices for us and we truly appreciate it. Peter and I are so happy to be able to share our lives together. Whenever I stop and think about the fact that Peter and I got married I get giddy and emotional. I truly feel so lucky!

To see more pictures, you can go to our amazing photographer's website to check them out. (Thanks Tara and Amber!)

- go to "client login"

- the password is: PB&J

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful!

Kristin said...

Amazing and you look beatiful! Thanks for sharing. Love you!

M. said...

yeah! I've been waiting for those photos! :) Jen, I'm so happy for you. It's been a long time in the making, and I'm sure you can say the timing was perfect. Love you!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great. i am sorry i missed it.

Angelavon said...

Congratulations! You are a beautiful and happy couple and you look fabulous together!

Flinders Family said...

yeah! I have been waiting forever to see pictures! You look beautiful and I wish I could have been there!

Sheri said...

Hi Jen,
It's the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep and came across your blog. Love the wedding photos--I am so sad that we couldn't be there. Brandon said it was wonderful. Your gift has been sitting in my wallet for 2 months now (gee, do you think it's a gift card?!?) I should have just sent it to Rosemary's address but didn't. Could you send me your address so I can quit being a loser friend. My email is skigal@comcast.net. I am so happy for you both!!!!
With love,
Sheri Barbour

sarahjanedaily said...

gorgeous. so so happy for your jenny. im glad peta won!