Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boo's Wedding


My cousin Brooke got married just 2 weeks ago in San Diego. It was such a great weekend. Brooke and I have been really close growing up together and have shared a relationship that is special for most cousins. I adore her and was so happy to be there and see her be so happy. She married Trent, who is great! He makes her very happy and very comfortable, which I love. The weekend was so amazing. All the cousins and family was there and it was so fun. Since I grew up in San Diego there are so many people who I've known forever and don't get to see very often and so it was so fun to be able to see them and catch up.


Peter's grandfather actually married them and so it was so special to witness that and just feel the peaceful feeling in the room. The reception was beautiful and ended with the traditional cousin dance party.

I love you Brooke. I'm so proud of the decisions you've made and the person you've become.

3 comments:

Marianne and Brad said...

ohh you and your friend are so pretty! I hope you had fun :). I miss you guys out here in utah. The Juniper Tree and Petrodura!

cassie said...

You look so adorable! I miss you! My best to you and Peter.

Shauna said...

there is a really cute picture from this wedding of you on their photographers blog.