Monday, March 31, 2008

Saturday Morning



Nathan, a friend and Peter's cousin ran the National Marathon this weekend. We awoke early and joined his wife in traveling all over D.C. to cheer him on at different locations throughout the city. I ran this marathon last year and so it was especially fun to be able to watch one and feel the excitement again. It motivated me to run another. I can't explain the exhilaration you feel from running such a long race and with so many other people out there with the common goal. Congrats Nathan and thanks for the fun!

1 comment:

ej said...

Thanks for coming out Jen. It was great to have you and Peter there along with Erin - I honestly dont think I could run these without support from family and friends along the way..... or should I just say from family now? Congrats on your future with Peter.
Nathan