Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hershey, PA

A few weekends ago my friends Cassie, Shelley and I ventured up to Hershey, PA for a day-o-fun. We first went to check out the Hershey Park where they explain how the chocolate is made in the factory and where they trap all the tourist into buying everything Hershey. We had the most amazing Reese's sundaes. I'm not kidding, these things were totally tubular!
Next we ventured over to the Hotel Hershey for some R 'n R. We relaxed in the spa, had a chocolate bath, and enjoyed the sauna. It was so great to just hang out in the comfy robes and chat with the girls. These girls were my roommates last year and I don't see them often enough.

4 comments:

Shells said...

Ahh dont we look like we are glowing from that chocolate bath....

cassie said...

So much fun! Let's do it again soon!

Flinders Family said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Did you get to see Cheryl while you were there? I'm glad you posted again so I can see what you are up to these days. Miss you!

Scott and Laura said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! Glad you are enjoying life. Sorry to hear about your uncle Lynn. He sounds like he was a good man. Good luck with everything!