Monday, June 25, 2007

SPEEDY



This is my great friend, Sister (SPEEDY) Gonzales. Her real name is Kate, even though we called her Speedy on the mission. We met in the mtc years ago and since that day she has been one of my most favorite people. She's full of fun and lots of spunk! I can't help but smile thinking of the fun we had together on the mission. And those smiles all came back since we reunited this weekend. She is from the Philippines and we finally met up with each other. We went and visited the Temple together. The Temple is so pretty here (as if the others aren't). It is set up on a hill just outside of the city. The grounds are covered with beautiful tropical plants and my new favorite Fire Tree. It was so refreshing to walk around and count my many blessings.

2 comments:

Flinders Family said...

It really is beautiful and you look great, by the way. I got your check, thank you, but it was too much, so I need to give you some $ when you come back. Love you lots!

ej said...

How neat to meet up with a friend over there! Your dress is really cute btw :)