Monday, September 27, 2010

we have arrived

We are here in Hawaii! We got her late last Sunday evening and have been really enjoying ourselves so far. Here is the view from our room. We are staying in a hotel on a hill that overlooks the ocean and the city of Honolulu. It's beautiful and so relaxing.
Peter works at the hospital just steps away and I spend my days working (okay, maybe just a couple of hours at the most) and exploring. We are excited to be here enjoying the great weather and amazing scenery. Stayed tuned for our many days-o-fun here in Hawaii.

2 comments:

ej said...

Ahhhh! So exciting!!!! I can't wait to read all of your posts!
I think a friend of mine might be there for school too. Last name Zicgraff. Haven't really seen him since h.s. so I can't in good conscience say his wife would be a good friend :) no idea.
Okay but really, post all of your fun exploring and adventures!!!

Tiana said...

So jealous. I want to go to Hawaii!!