Saturday, September 11, 2010

Josh and Karee's Wedding

My brother found the most darling girl almost 2 years ago and she just recently became his wife and part of the family. Josh and Karee were married on August 27, 2010 in the Salt Lake City Temple. I was lucky enough to be there and witness how truly happy the couple is. I'm grateful my brother found someone who adores him and whom he adores as well.
A reception was held up the canyon at the McLean's house that evening. Although we had some struggles while trying to set up the outdoor reception during a rain/wind storm (table clothes in the pond and centerpieces in the lawn), it was a beautiful indoor reception. I loved watching how the couple could not stop smiling and how loved and admired they were by those who attended.

my sister with her two girls, and her fiancé with his two boys

Josh and his friends
The following weekend a reception was held for them in Karee's hometown of Rupert, Idaho. It's such a charming, peaceful feeling town.

the new Mr. & Mrs. Green

the details

the cake

cutting the cake

my parents dancing

dancing in the gazebo
G'ma Hutchins waiting for the opening of presents

1 comment:

Trent & Brooke said...

oh wish we could have been there!