Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cinderelli, Cinderelli......

Katie played Cinderella in her high school musical this last weekend and did so great! We were both so impressed by her singing and acting the part. She looked absolutely amazing on stage and really stole the show. I'm so proud of her, it takes big guts to get up there and do what she did. Plus she's really talented!Peter wore a sign that said, "Cinderella is my sister." It was a huge hit! It was really cute to watch him though, he really was so proud of her. He got a kick out of people asking for her autograph that he decided to get his own.

1 comment:

Marianne and Brad said...

I am so jealous you guys got to go! It looked amazing. Mom is sending me a dvd so I can watch it this weekend :) Sorry about your tire, thats lame!. miss you