Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Perfect Saturday

Today we had our first snow fall here in Northern Virginia. While the weather said it may snow this Saturday, I didn't actually think it was going to snow the entire day. We woke up to a beautiful white blizzard and it continued all day long. Luckily we didn't have anything we had to do and so we STAYED HOME ALL DAY LONG. We lit a log in the fireplace and watched college football all day. That's right! Today was a big day in college football and we pretty much enjoyed the whole thing. In between games Peter studied and I took some naps. That's right, it was a lazy Saturday where my husband and I stayed inside, cuddled by the fire, and watch college football. It was pretty close to a perfect Saturday.

3 comments:

Marianne and Brad said...

Jen, that does sound like the perfect saturday! I cannot wait for Christmas break to start just to finally get a break from school and work. I know how you guys feel! Sounded fun though :)

Cason and Marie said...

Sounds like fun! i am loving the snow! I wish it snowed here in California for a day...

B said...

Sounds like our Saturday - and those Saturdays are few and far between. (We watched football all day, too.) Go Texas!