Friday, December 18, 2009

Ok fine...

I'll tell you why I quit. I've been wanting to move on for some time now. I feel like there is something out there that will allow me to use my skills and education more than I have been. I want to make more of a direct difference in peoples lives. I want to stretch and grow in different ways and so it was time to move on. I don't have another job lined up yet, but I am hopeful. I felt really good about my decision so I am trusting that there will be something great out there for me. In the meantime (after Jan. 8th) I'll spend lots of time applying for jobs and relaxing. Maybe I'll even get around to cleaning my house and visiting some new museums.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen,
If you're interested in an RTC go to:
http://www.strugglingteens.com/
&
http://www.natsap.org/

To see what is near you. If you find something and need an introduction, let me know and i can most likely facilitate one for you.

Mike

B said...

Good for you, Jen. It takes guts to walk away without knowing what's ahead. You'll find what you're looking for.