Saturday, December 19, 2009

East Coast Storm

Last night a snow storm hit the area and it's a big one. We have about 2 feet of snow outside and it's still snowing. The movie theaters, shops, grocery stores, airports are pretty much all shut down. Let's hope the heat doesn't go out and that we are able to fly out of Wednesday. In the meantime we are enjoying the warmth of our home, each other, and the beautiful weather outside.

We went outside earlier to dig out are car and took some pictures.

4 comments:

Bell Family said...

Looks horrible. Glad we aren't there! What's the good of a "whte Christmas" if you can't do anything or go anywhere?

Bell Family said...

Oh and by the way, that looks like the "storms" we had in Denver- only those came about 5+ times a winter.

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Whoa!Lots of snow! I am surprised we didn't get hit like that here in Rochester! Maybe we are next? I will be praying you guys get to fly out! Love ya and Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

Hey Jen, how are things going? I can't believe how long it has been since USU! I found your blog off of Cheryl's. I hope you don't mind:) Anyway, I hope all is well. Have a Merry Christmas!