Thursday, October 8, 2009

What do you think?

Peter and I have to have our bathroom re-tiled and I'm having a really hard time picking out tile. I love the look of slate stone, but it's not as durable as I want it to be. So I've found tile that has different colors in it that I really liked and they just so happen to make three different kinds of this tile. So I had the idea to mix all three in a random pattern as our tile, thus making it feel more slate-ish. Check out the picture below of the samples we set up in our bathroom. Am I crazy or do you like it? It's not the best picture, I know. And I promise the grey/blue one is not that vibrant in real life.

4 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

i like it, but id throw 1 or 2 more grey/blue tiles in there!

ej said...

I like it a lot, and you should trust yourself Jen, you have a real talent for this kind of stuff- looks great. Post after pics!?

Meg and Abe said...

I agree that I like it but there needs to be either a few more of the gray tiles or take it out completely. I really like it though.

B said...

I LOVE the look of slate. I dig it. I'd love to see the "after" pics.