Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is what you get

when you try to be a good little wife. That's right. The other day I was cooking a special meal for Peter and I went and cut my finger. Yeah, like a fourth of my nail chopped right off. I'm obviously really talented with the knife. That's the last time I'll try cooking for my lover boy again. Haha.


On a better note, here are some sneek peak pictures of our new place. We still have a lot to do, but it's really starting to come together. Fun for us!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Jen your place looks darling! :)

The Martin's said...

Did he at least do the dishes after you slaved over his dinner AND cut your finger? Gotta watch out for those knives.

Cheryl said...

Your place looks great! Kylee is very concerned about your finger and for some reason loves others injuries and has look at your picture several times.

cassie said...

You're place is adorable. Great job. I see you got the ikea book case I had. It looks fabulous. I miss you and hope you are doing well. : )

Flinders Family said...

How cute! I want to come visit? Do you have room for my and my 3 kids??? More realistically, when are you going to come visit out here?

ej said...

How did I miss a post??? Your house is so cute! I love that bookcase, with all different stuff in it- way cute. Sorry about the finger, 'Don't do that!'