Monday, September 22, 2008

3 Months

I just want to give a little shout out to Peter and I, we've officially made it through three months of marriage. Who would have thought?! It certainly has been a busy and very different last three months. We've been busy with school, trainings, work, traveling, moving in, adjusting to marriage, etc. I've enjoyed so much getting to spend so much time with Peter. It's the best thing to not have to get up and go home at night. When we're done with our night we can just go into our room and go to bed!

I love getting to know more and more of Peter's little quirks. He's become quite the singer (and song writer) in our house these days. His latest is titled, "Smooching is allowed". Those of you that know Peter, can picture this perfectly I'm sure.

Yesterday was our official three month mark and we happened to have to speak in Church about families. As I spoke I was overwhelmed with emotion and gratitude, realizing that I too am starting my family and these same blessings and responsibilities we're speaking about are ours. I'm beyond excited to be able to share the rest of my life with Peter and start a family of our own soon.

1 comment:

The Martin's said...

Speaking of starting a family soon...get on it will ya!?!?!?