Sunday, September 7, 2008

Briar Woods Volleyball


One of the best things about living in Virginia is that we are able to attend Peter's sisters high school events. Kimmy and Katie are Juniors at Briar Woods and are involved in basketball, drama, and volleyball. And it's so fun! I adore those girls and love that we get to see them often. Volleyball season has just started and the Falcons beat Dominion last week. Kim even slammed the ball so hard at a girl, it broke her finger and she limped off the court wailing. It sadly, funny.

4 comments:

ej said...

I am so jealous, in a good way :) Maybe it's wrong but I would've loved to see Kim's hit make someone cry, lol. Did Peter lose weight while he was gone? Looks like it- that's a cute picture, btw

Schlofmans said...

Your place looks really cute! I love it! As for us, I will have pictures up as soon as we have everything in place. And you are welcome to come and visit anytime. You just let me know and you and Peter can come and spend the weekend or a week, however long. :) Melinda is coming for Conference weekend. I am serious about you guys coming down. :) Just let me know when and I will pick you up at the airport. :)

Marianne and Brad said...

I'm so jeal too! I can't wait until Christmas when we all get together and go to Kims bball tourny...and yell! What we do best of course. I miss you guys. I hope you are doing well :)

anniebish said...

Jen,
What can I say, go Utes. You can tell Peter that I actually think its possible that the Utes and Cougs are going to have really good seasons this year, and come November it is going to get serious! Glad to see you on here, Ill have to add your link. Congrats on the wedding,
Best, Ann