Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A lot has happened

Unfortunately I will not be able to blog all 101 things that have happened in the last month, it'll probably have to be in stages.

First of all, Peter and I flew out to Utah on June 11 to welcome my brother home from his mission. It was so great to see him. I found myself about to burst because I was just so happy and so proud of the work he has done. Here are a few pictures from the day he arrived.

It was wonderful to be able to spend some time with him and learn what he did, who he met, look at his pictures, and feel the transformation he has made. My brother has always been spiritually mature, but he has continued to grow over the last two years and is quite the young man. His honesty and desire makes me want to be better. I want to be like him. I want to have that same focus I did when I got home from my mission. Being around Josh allows me to evaluate what I need to do to be that same (or better) spiritual person I once was.

I'm grateful for missionaries (and returned missionaries) that make all of us better.

2 comments:

sarahjanedaily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahjanedaily said...

finally. december wedding?