Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates

Hello everyone! Sorry I told you I would not be very good at keeping up on this blog. Life is good though and I thought I should let you know. I found a place to live! Yahoo! I am living with 3 other darling girls in a cute duplex. I live about two blocks from where I used to live. It's such a great location. We are two blocks from the metro, 1 block from the mall, great restaurants, etc. And I finally have my own room! Yes, I have officially upgraded to a big girl room, I even got a big girl bed (no more twins for me!). There is a darling yard and plenty of space on the main floor with a kitchen, dining room, family room, and sun room. It's so nice not to be homeless anymore.

Speaking of being a big girl.... I bought a car. Yep, a 2000 silver Honda CRV. It was a great deal and in great condition. So now I'm a car owner. No more depending on everyone else, riding the metro everywhere, struggling to carry my groceries home, etc. It's a great feeling.

My job is going well also. I am starting to pick up more and more responsibility and learning a lot. I am healthy and happy. So what else can you ask for? I hope all of you are doing well also. I will add pictures of my house and car soon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

hello babe! Congrats on the car and life going well. Will you email me your new address. My gmail account is just the same at my blog name.