Friday, April 12, 2013

Triplet's 1st Birthday

We were lucky enough to be able to take a family vacation over the kids birthday week, which meant we got to spend their birthday with some family. G'ma Bell did so much to make this a great party. We're so grateful for all of her work, it was absolutely adorable! There was no way I would have been able to do anything like this myself. Thanks so much for everyone who came to spend time with us and celebrate the babies birthday. We had the best day (I'm sure the babes did too)! There are so many pictures I had a hard time narrowing it down. So yes, this is me narrowing it down, A LOT!
Cute Cruzer

G'pa Bell, Peter and Tay


cute decorations and yummy dessert table

Peter's cousin Codi came with her daughter, Amelie to celebrate

I don't know what face Cruz is making but I couldn't resist putting this in.

My Carder

Happy Taylor Cakers


enjoying their first goldfish crackers

My Aunt Beth and Carder

Opening presents, there were so many. Aunt Marianne and Uncle Brad came to celebrate and play with us all week!

My Aunt Beth, Cousin Ashley and her kids live nearby and came to celebrate

Cousin Lucy helping with presents. The kids got so much stuff, thank you everyone!

cool sunglasses for the beach

cutest face ever

Aunt Katie surprised us and came too!

enjoying the presents

Happy Birthday

Taylor was very tentative at first

Carder attacked the cake!

Cruz obviously enjoyed it too!

Aunt Heather and Cruzer

Me and my Babes

brothers

playing before bed

3 comments:

Marianne and Brad said...

So cute! We love these babies!

The Crowley's said...

so cute to see them grow. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you

Rosemary said...

Awesome Times Together!