Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy 32 Weeks to Me


When we first found out we were pregnant the doctors instructed us that the goal would be to make sure we could keep the babies in for at least 32 weeks. We made it. Today I hit 32 weeks and the babies are still doing well. So we've made it and now it's just a matter of the babies letting us know when they are ready to come. We are so excited for them to join us. I am a giant these days and will be so grateful to get a little relief. We're excited that we made it this far with no problems, pre-term labor, or complications; so to celebrate Peter made a cake. Good 'ol Peter.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

I think you look amazing! Good luck with everything!! And I love all those white blossoms outside your windows. Any names yet?

Cason and Marie said...

I think we are the same size...and I only have one child in my belly. You look great!!!!

Angelavon said...

whoa nellie! I can't believe it! they are almost here! congrats!!! you are a saint jenn! can't wait to see pics of them so very soon!

B said...

"with no complications.." ;) You're a tough soldier, Jen. Congrats on making it as far as you have!

M. said...

congrats!!! can't wait to see the little ones :)

Alicia said...

Big Congratulations Jen! I agree that you don't look very big for having 3 full term babies in there. I'm praying for you and a safe delivery of the triplets!