Monday, February 13, 2012

Almost 2 Pounds

A couple of weeks ago we had another growth scan for the babies and found out that they are about 2 lbs. each. It's crazy to think about how fast they are growing and even more crazy to think that they still need to at least double in size before they come (not sure how that's possible)! This particular appointment really got to me emotionally. I cannot adequately express how grateful I am to be able to be pregnant and to have children. I feel very fortunate for the opportunity and am beyond excited that I get three babies. They took a couple of 3D pictures and they are adorable. I can't believe how cute their little faces are! We only got part of Baby B and one of Baby A. All of the kids heads were close together so it was hard for the doctor to get good pictures. I realize I'm probably a nerdy first time mom for saying this, but their little faces are the cutest things ever!

I am still holding up well for the most part. I'm definitely uncomfortable but I'm still moving around and smiling.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

not a nerdy first time mom at all! their faces ARE adorable! we're so excited for you guys!

knygard said...

You think you are nerdy now, just wait til' they are born. It gets worse. Pretty soon you will be starrig at them while they sleep and the only things you will have to tell people is how cute your kiddos are. Not that I would know anything about that!

Tiana said...

I agree with the other comments. Not a nerdy mom. I am a 4th time mom, and I think my baby is so adorable, and can't wait to see his chubby face again my sonogram next week. I am glad things are going so well for you and you are moving and smiling. I need to make a TJ trip sometime, but it would be in the morning. Does that work for a drop by visit?

The Crowley's said...

keep these updates coming. I love it! You are doing so well. Hang in there.

alma and nicole smith said...

Triplets! Holy cow, it's been way too long since I looked at your blog. Congrats! I'm glad you are happy and doing well.

ej said...

The second picture especially is amazing. Wow.
I am so glad you guys have been blessed with these 3 little ones, I am so grateful that you and the babies have been so healthy and pray that you all continue to be. I can only imagine how heavy 3 babies are to carry, have you discovered the blissful weightlessness of water? That always has felt so wonderful for me at the uncomfortable and heavy end of a pregnancy- which I imagine is what you feel like, long since!

ej said...

The second picture especially is amazing. Wow.
I am so glad you guys have been blessed with these 3 little ones, I am so grateful that you and the babies have been so healthy and pray that you all continue to be. I can only imagine how heavy 3 babies are to carry, have you discovered the blissful weightlessness of water? That always has felt so wonderful for me at the uncomfortable and heavy end of a pregnancy- which I imagine is what you feel like, long since!

Marianne and Brad said...

YAY JEN!!! You are not nerdy, just awesome. We are so excited to meet the triplets and to have our family grow so much this year! Love you!

Kate and Robbie said...

that's so great Jenny~ Also, my husband is applying to San Antonio anesthesia program too...next year. So great he got in! Its a top school for us!

Jenny said...

Super cool 3D pictures! I never had those with my babies. You will be such a cute mom! How exciting!