Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I know it's been a while since I've last updated, I seriously lack the motivation lately. I'm pretty tired most of the time, I hope that's a good enough excuse for everyone. Well I am 23 weeks along now and doing pretty well. I have had morning sickness throughout my pregnancy, but it's starting to get better, not gone, but definitely not as frequent. My belly is growing rapidly, it's really surprising actually. Each week I can't believe how much it's grown. I am feeling the babies kick a lot lately and it's exciting. Just over the last week we've started to be able to see them kicking from the outside of my belly (ALIENS!). Our La-Z-Boy arrived and that has been amazing! It really has saved me during many sleepless mornings and after a long day of work. Speaking of work, Friday was my last day. I'm proud to say I made it that long and that I was able to complete all the work that I needed to. I'm a little nervous about getting bored over the next few months, but this is definitely for the best.

In BIG NEWS, we found out we are having 2 BOYS and a GIRL! We've kind of neglected to announce that on this blog, sorry. We are so excited though and can't wait to meet all of them.

For those of you who keep asking, here's a belly picture.

17 comments:

The Crowley's said...

you look great! way to go, your getting there- hang in there!!

Jeff and Kathy Bell said...

wow jenn! I am so excited for you guys and im glad to hear you are feeling better. You are looking so cute! i love that dress!

Rosemary said...

Great you are doing as well as you are. Take it easy and read some good books or something cuz you won't be bored in a few months!

knygard said...

You are looking the part, that is a good thing! Very exciting.

Angelavon said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys! SO fun that you get to go boy shopping AND girl shopping!!! You are great Jenn! So proud of you!

Bell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bell Family said...

WOW! You are really growing FAST!!Can you imagine what 10 more weeks will bring? Congrats on the 2 boys and a girl-she will be spoiled! I thought about you guys the other day when I read in my multiples book that on average it takes 196 hours per week to raise triplets (a week has only 168 hours in it) CRAZY!
(I just combine my previous 2 comments into this one. That's why the other 2 are deleted)

Marianne and Brad said...

Yay for pregnant bellies!! We are glad you are feeling ok. SO excited for our new nephews and niece!

Cason and Marie said...

Yay!! Lucky you, you get to experience both genders! Congratulations!! Cason and I are so happy for you guys.

Jetta said...

That is so exciting, thanks for sharing! Hang in there. May you be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and 3 beautiful babies!

Cheryl said...

Wow Wow Wow!!!!! Congrats and how exciting! I want to see you so bad...we have just got to cross paths sometime soon. I'm happy to hear you are done with work...rest up little lady :) Also, glad to hear all is going well! May those babies just keep on growing!!!!

Tara Pugmire said...

Yeah a belly pict! It looks good enough to rub! So glad to hear things are going well! Thanks for keeping us updated!

The Joslyn Family said...

How exciting to have 2 boys and a girl, I must admit it is a good combo :) Glad you are finished with work, hope you can rest and hope you feel better.

Kelli said...

happy viability day + 4...meant to send this on monday...work, delivering babies...how fitting. Congratulations again! That is going to be one spoiled girl!

Flinders Family said...

Adorable! I love it! Glad you are doing so well and taking it easy. I just love those babies already and can't wait to meet them!

Flinders Family said...

Adorable! I love it! Glad you are doing so well and taking it easy. I just love those babies already and can't wait to meet them!