Monday, October 4, 2010

Waimea Bay

Peter and I headed up to the North Shore to spend the day with my friend Susanna and her family. Susanna was a mission companion of mine and I have not been able to hang out with her much over the years, so it was so fun. We went to Waimea Bay and did some skim boarding and paddle boarding and of course some catching up. It was a beautiful day.
On the way home we stopped in Haleiwa for some shaved ice at Matsumoto's. We ended the day off with the movie Inception. Peter and I had not seen it yet and we had heard from everyone how it was a must see. It was good!
The rest of the weekend was spent resting, studying (for Peter), watching football, and listening to conference. It was a great weekend, can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Tiana said...

So, how about that USU V BYU game?? Did Peter cry?? Ask Peter if he wants me to send him some new USU pencils since he broke all of his.

ivyjeanne said...

Dude, I am so jealous! Shane and I visited all those places on our honeymoon. It was so fun taking him around the island, since I had been there before with family. The shaved ice is always a must as well as the Grassskirt Grill (fresh amazing fish, salads, and mushroom burgers). Mm...and the Dole pineapple plantation..now you are just making me hungry. ;)