Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This last Sunday was a great one. Peter made me my favorite breakfast all by himself. It was really cute, he looked up the recipe online and everything to make it just right. He also got me a beautiful bouquet of red roses to pamper me on Mother's Day. We had Peter's family over for a great dinner. We had his Mom's favorite foods shrimp and steak. We were adventurous and made shrimp and veggie tempura, asian marinaded kabobs, and brownie sundaes.

I'm grateful for all the mothers out there who sacrifice so much for all of us. I'm especially grateful for my mother always being my biggest fan.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Looks Yummy Peter! And yes the food was super delicious. Thanks to Jen & Peter we had a delight for Mother's Day Supper!

Shauna said...

wait a second, your favorite breakfast has peas in it??? uhh no offense but...gross