Monday, May 10, 2010

Jeff and Kathy Get Married

Last weekend we headed out to San Diego for the much anticipated wedding of Jeff and Kathy. I headed out a few days early to get some time with my Mom and Grandma. I only got one picture. A silly picture of me trying on as much of my Grandma's jewelry as I could handle. We spent one night having girls chat and trying on all her fun jewelry. I got a little carried away, but it was fun. Friday night was the pre-wedding dinner up in Redlands. We had a great time hearing the funny stories about Jeff and Kathy growing up over the years. The wedding was on Saturday and was preformed by Grandpa Bell. It was a really special moment for the family and it was great to be reminded of our own wedding and how special our day was. We had a great time with family that day. The reception was charming and very personal. I loved seeing how happy and excited Jeff and Kathy were to be together.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

That's alot of jewerly JEN!