Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More proposal pictures

Peter had his friends Gary and Kendra staged nearby to take pictures of the proposal and they just sent them to us. Here they are:



Peter getting ready. He hid the ring under the blanket for me to sit on.

Peter getting up on his knee.

Peter asking, oh goll!

The after "yes" kiss.

Peter whispering cute things to me.

Peter pointing out the paparazzi.

Obviously I'm happy by the look on my face.

I realize that some of you may think this post is darling and some of you may be getting nauseous, sorry. Please excuse my extremely large sweatshirt in these pictures. It was freezing cold so I was wearing Peter's sweatshirt and I obviously didn't know I was about to be proposed to.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Jen- This is Jessica Hobbins Howell ( EFY ring a bell???)I got married in Oct and am now expecting our first little boy. I went out to dinner with Whit and Katie Nichol before she left for Hing Kong and your name came up. So i was on her blog and found you and saw that you are engaged to Peter. That is great. Congrats. email me@jessndavid@gmail.com

ej said...

Did he take his hat off to be a gentleman? How cute is that? I am so glad you posted these- so fun, Jen.

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh girl.....Congrats!!! I can't believe you. Call me some time, we have got to get caught up. I am soooooooooooo excited for you.

Flinders Family said...

I think that is way cute! What a good idea...way to go Peter!

Unknown said...

Jen! This is Michelle Covert from the mission! I'm so excited to see you have a blog! Congrats on the engagement! So fun and such a beautiful ring. Are you going to get married in San Diego?? (I live in SD) Hope all is well. Here's my blog:

www.michelleleona.blogspot.com

Loves,
Michelle